How Much Does Education App Development Cost in 2022?
Education is no longer complex as it used to be earlier. Nowadays, anyone can study anytime and anywhere with their smartphones. The education niche has become a platform for tech innovation.
Every business person want to develop ed-tech app as their business module, but most of them are confused about the education app development cost.
In this post, we will be discussing how much does it cost to develop an education app.
Education App Development Cost In 2022
The cost of developing an e-learning app depends upon various factors. Some of these are:
1) Apps Complexity
The app development cost depends upon the app’s complexity. App’s complexity also means the advance design, more research, and advance planning. The complexity of the app can be classified into 3 categories:
- Basic App: If you are planning to develop a basic app with no additional features, the development cost will be approx $25,500.
- Moderate App: If you are planning to develop a moderate app with basic features and some basic UI integrated in, the app will cost you approx $50,000.
- Advance App: If you are planning to develop an advance level app with additional features and high-level UI/UX integration, it will cost you approx $75,000.
2) Developers from Geographical Location
The development cost of your e-learning app also depends on the location of the developers. If we talk about hiring a developer in hourly basis,
- Hiring a developer from US will cost you approx $150/hour.
- Hiring a developer from Ukraine will cost you approx $40/hour.
- If you hire a developer from India will cost you approx $20/hour.
3) Type of Education App
The development cost also depends on the type of app you want to develop. There are different types of learning app with different development cost. Let us have a look:
- If you want to develop a language learning app, it will cost you approx $45,000.
- Developing a math learning app, will cost you approx $55,000.
- If you want to develop mobile learning management system, it will cost you approx $70,000.
- Developing an app for organizing the learning process will cost you approx $65,000.
4) Choosing the Right Platform For Your App Development
The education app development service is also depending on the platform you are choosing to develop your app.
- If you want to develop Native app based on iOS, it will cost you approx $60,000.
- Developing Native app based on Android, will cost you approx $55,000.
- If you are interested in developing a hybrid app for both Android and iOS, it will cost you approx $40,000.
Developing an education app is not a kids game, as you have to look into various factors for app development cost.
Hopefully, this education app development guide will help you to understand the various factors for your app development and help you to make the right decision in your e-learning app development process.
Steven Martin is a senior app developer at AppsChopper, who is not only passionate about coding, but also likes to share his knowledge via writing unique content.