Here’s Another Way To Keep Your House Clean 24/7
Everyone knows about physical cleaning. That may be while using a mop or a vacuum cleaner which you have to actively engage with. But there is another way that you can keep your home clean the whole day without really doing anything about it.
You can invest in the products from Century companies that have the ViroKill technology.
What is the ViroKill technology?
ViroKill is the new technology that has been developed by Century that uses surface treatment to fight microbes. This technology has been around for about 5 years already. Nanoparticles are injected into the laminates only on the surface because this treatment is not meant to cover the entire body of the laminate.
It is only on the outer layer because that is where it is needed the most. This is because the nanoparticles do not need any signal or external stimulus to do their work. The moment any virus or bacteria lands on the surface, the nanoparticles get into action and eliminate the microbes completely. This process can take anywhere between a few minutes to a few hours.
Thus there is no need for the treatment to extend further than the surface because the virus and bacteria can only affect you when it remains on top of furniture that you regularly use.
Also, this technology has been applied to both plywood and laminates.
Why should you get ViroKill technology?
1. You get the guarantee from the producing company. CenturyPly has been around for years, and they have dealt with these products throughout these years. Currently, they are one of the top producers of plywood in India. Century is a reputed company, and all their subdivisions, such as CenturyPly and CenturyLaminates, are responsible for producing good quality products.
You can argue that you could try to get similar products from lesser-known companies at a cheaper rate. But why would you do that? Even if the price is less there, the company may not be reliable. You have no proof that the plywood or laminates that you receive from them is sturdy and will last you for a long time.
2. The claims of this technology have been supported by legitimate reports. The tests for these products have been done by the reputed Biotech Testing Services (BTS) based in Mumbai.
Two kinds of tests were carried out:
- Antimicrobial Efficacy Test: This test has been done according to the International standards of JIS Z 2801:2010. Both laminates and plywood have passed the test for eliminating the following microbes – Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Aspergillus niger, Candida albicans, and Trichophyton mentagrophytes.
Antiviral Efficacy Test: This test has been done according to the International standard ISO 21702:2019. Again, both antiviral plywood and antiviral laminates have passed this test.
3. The properties of the engineered nanoparticles do not work on humans. Even if you are regularly coming in contact with the plywood or laminates, you will not be experiencing any side effects or discomfort. ViroKill does not pose any health hazards.
If there are children in your home, then you may have concerns about their safety around this advanced technology. You do not need to worry about this. Since ViroKill is so advanced and has been created to be used around people, it will not harm children or other family members.
4. The properties of ViroKill technology are not affected when it is kept under direct sunlight. It can even tolerate a normal amount of moisture and humidity. So you can say that it is thermostable.
5. Even though it will keep the viruses and bacteria away from you, it may still require occasional cleaning from dirt or dust. If you follow the methods recommended by the company, then you will not have to worry about harming the nanoparticles.
Overall, you can expect these antimicrobial products to protect you and your family 24/7.