How Do I Prepare My House for Valuation in Auckland
Are you preparing to sell your home in the near future? If so, it’s important to make sure that your house is in prime condition for valuation. In this blog post, we will share five tips to help get your house ready for property valuation Auckland.
Property Valuation For House in Auckland
1. Keep a steady temperature in the rooms that are going to be valued by a potential buyer, they will study what temperature your house will be maintained at during the coldest and warmest months of the year. They also want to see how much energy you have been using on heating and cooling it. For example, have you had any new windows installed recently?
2. Another tip to remember is to clear up clutter as much as possible as well as remove items that are personal to you or sentimental. People want to picture themselves living in the house, so it is important for them to see space and potential where they can put their own furniture and belongings.
3. Keeping your garden tidy will also be beneficial as this illustrates how much time you have been putting into caring for your property! A potential buyer wants to feel as though they can settle in and start enjoying their new home.
4. If you have done any renovations recently or currently have building work going on, it is important to inform the estate agent and ask them about how this will affect your open day and property valuation in Auckland. It will be advantageous if you give the estate agent pictures of them both before and after any renovations for them to show buyers.
5. It is important that your house is clean, tidy, and smells fresh! Buyers like to see that the owners of the home take pride in it and want to picture themselves living there. An agent can advise you on how much time you should allow for a valuation and also if you should prepare refreshments for potential buyers.
Simply following these tips will help you to get your house ready for property valuation in Auckland. Make the most of your time by setting a date with an estate agent, getting your home in show condition, and selling it for top dollar.
Are you looking for top bayleys real estate agents in Auckland? Sell or buy an Auckland property on https://koogerandco.co.nz/