How to apply to a Chinese University (for Indian Students)
China is the most searched destination to pursue an education in the medical field. China is famous for its rich culture, also the world-class quality of education. China has become the most preferred destination among Indian students to pursue higher studies, particularly MBBS course, the main reason behind it the easy process of admission and low-cost tuition fees.
China is known for its latest technology and it is the second-largest economy in the world. Studying MBBS in China is a brilliant option for Indian students. China is the hottest destination for Indian students to study MBBS abroad.
The medical universities in china offer low-cost education with the highest quality, as there are many low-cost colleges in china from which one can pursue MBBS. The other major reason is that the majority of these colleges are recognized by the Medical Council of India. That’s what makes China a top destination, for Indian students, in particular, to study medical science in China.
More than 45 medical colleges are approved by MCI for Indian students to study MBBS in china. The medical universities in China are not only recognized by the MCI but these are approved and recognized by many other international institutions such as WHO, USMLE, and many other bodies around the world.
Overview of MBBS course in china
The MBBS degree course in china is for six years of duration which includes one year of internship along with five years of classroom studies. The student who wants to study in china has to be eligible with a minimum of 50-60 percent of marks aggregate with physics, chemistry, and biology and the candidate should be 17 years of age at the time of applying to these universities. The Indian students are also required to clear the NEET exam with required percentages in order to get admission to Chinese medical universities.
Reasons to study MBBS from china
- There are many great reasons which make china the most preferred destination to study MBBS for international students and some of those reasons are:
- There are many medical schools in China that offer top-quality education in the medical field, some of the best medical universities in china are Tianjin Medical University, Wuhan medical university, Jilin University, and Capital Medical University.
- Almost all Chinese medical universities are registered in the international medical education directory.
- There are a number of Chinese medical universities that provide low-cost MBBS in china.
- The best medical universities in china also teach traditional medicines and ancient techniques as an addition to teaching just modern medicines.
- The student must have a valid score in the NEET exam
- The student must have scored a minimum of 50 percent of marks aggregate in the higher secondary examination.
- The students must have physics, chemistry, and biology as the main subject in their higher secondary education
- The higher secondary education must be completed by a recognized board of education
Below is the list of the required document by the best medical university in China, the applicants needed to submit the copies of following documents:
- Certificate of leaving school or school transfer of the applicant provided by the school
- Recent passport size photographs of the applicant
- Applicant’s birth certificate in the English language as proof of identity
- Valid passport of the applicant that has a minimum of 18 months of validity
- Scores of NEET entrance exam received by the applicant
- 12th standard certificate with applicant’s mark sheet
- Some of the colleges approved by MCI
The following mentioned below are the top MCI Recognized medical colleges in china for Indian students along with their details:
Nanjing Medical University
Xi’an Jiaotong University
Kunming Medical University