How to Buy Eye Frames Online: A Comprehensive Guide
If you wear glasses, then you probably already know how difficult it can be to find the perfect pair. You want something that looks nice and suits your face shape but also doesn’t break the bank. Buying eyeglasses online can seem like a daunting task, but with this guide, you will learn all of the necessary information for buying eye frames online so that you can take advantage of deals without compromising quality!
Tips to Buy Eye Frames Online:
– Use search engines such as Google or Bing in order to compare prices across multiple retailers- make sure they have a solid return policy- Look out for coupons and promo codes from websites where there is more than one retailer available (such as Warby Parker)- Check if an additional warranty is offered- Check the shipping and handling costs associated with buying glasses online. If they are too high, it may be worthwhile to purchase from a retailer that offers in-person pickup so you can save on these fees.- Make sure your prescription is up to date before ordering. You don’t want to have to deal with multiple order cancellations because of outdated prescriptions!
How to measure your face for eyeglasses
– Get out a ruler and measure your face from one side of the bridge to the other.
– Hold up two fingers between your eyebrows so that they are even with each lens on your glasses, or where you would like them if you were wearing actual frames. This is how wide apart your eyes should be in order for the lenses to clear properly without touching your eyelashes.
– Make sure there isn’t too much space between the end of one eye’s pupil and the beginning of the next eye’s pupil (generally about an inch) – this can cause headaches due to cross coverage.- If these steps don’t work, try having someone take pictures/measurements for you instead!
If any of these tips sound confusing, don’t worry!
– Eye doctors are trained professionals who go through extensive training to learn how the human eye works and understand all of these measurements. You can always ask an optometrist or ophthalmologist for advice on buying glasses online if you still have questions about your face shape.
– It’s also a good idea to print out several pictures of yourself from different angles in order to give retailers more information when measuring for lenses.