Rinnai Tankless Gas Water Heater
Tankless water heaters, also known as demand-side water heaters, are a type of water heater that does not store water. Instead, it heats water on demand, which can save you money on your energy bill.
How Do Tankless Water Heaters Work?
Tankless water heaters work by heating water directly. This differs from conventional storage-type water heaters, which keep a large volume of water at the desired temperature and release it as needed.
For the gas water heating to work efficiently, you need sufficient space around the unit to allow air to circulate. As a result, tankless electric models are only suitable for use in rooms with sufficient floor space. Tankless gas heaters are better suited for smaller bathrooms since they require additional ventilation.
Advantages Of Tankless Water Heating Units
• They can provide a continuous supply of hot water as long as they are connected to a power source, unlike conventional storage-type units, which only operate on demand.
• They do not run out of hot water even if connected to solar panels. This means that you can install more solar power panels without worrying about running out of hot water during peak hours or on cloudy days.
• Tankless heaters take up less space than traditional storage-type water heaters, making them ideal for small homes or apartments.
Types of Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters
Rinnai tankless water heating models are available in two types. These include:
• Gas water heating models use natural gas or propane to generate thermal energy for heating the water. They are free-standing units that sit on the floor and come with a venting kit so you can install them outdoors.
• Electric tankless water heaters use electricity to generate thermal energy for heating the water. These are wall-mounted units that do not require venting and can be installed indoors.
Read More:- Rinnai Smart Hot Water Cylinder Auckland
Which Type Of Rinnai Tankless Water Heater Is Best For You?
Both types of Rinnai tankless water heaters have pros and cons, so you need to decide which one is better suited for your needs.
• Gas-powered tankless water heaters are more efficient than electric models since they do not lose energy by converting electricity into heat. However, they require a gas line to be installed in your home, and the venting system must be installed outdoors.
• Electric tankless water heaters are more expensive to operate than gas-powered models, but they do not require a gas line to be installed and can be used indoors. They also come with a built-in electric heating element that is more efficient than the elements in gas-powered models.
If you are looking for an efficient water heater, that saves space, and provides a continuous supply of hot water, then a tankless gas water heating model may be the right choice. But Rinnai offers two types of tankless water heaters – gas-powered and electric – so you can choose the one that best meets your needs and budget.
Looking for hot water system cylinder in Christchurch? https://hotwatershop.co.nz is specialists of install gas, heat pumps, solar and cylinder hot water systems.